Saturday, June 19, 2010

Scuba, babies, weddings and cars, oh my!


After returning from our cruise, my sister and I took a trip to the Miami area for Grant's baby shower. One of the downfalls of a new job is not being able to take time off. Rusty had to miss this one! We had a great time and can't wait to meet Emma and see Grant being a daddy!!


As part of Rusty's job, he needs to be dive certified to do underwater track maintenance and inspections on the ride. This is a picture from a dive he did at a local spring as part of his training. He has yet to dive at work but had a great time at the springs!


Yes, it's not an illusion. That's me with my new(er) car. Not exactly what Dave Ramsey had in mind but it was time for an upgrade! I just don't think my Sentra would have made it much longer without some major work! This is Ford's mid size car, the Fusion. I've had it a few weeks now and I love it!


Memorial day weekend we traveled to Virgina and watched my good friend Kara tie the knot! She and Don were married May 29th in a beautiful ceremony in the mountains. It was so amazing and I'm so glad we could be there!!! Congrats Kara!! On the way there we stopped to visit Al, Heather and Peyton and their new restaurant. Delicious! As always, check out the rest of our pictures in our photo album!

No comments: