Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Have twins? Will travel!



Since the girls have been born, our outings have become few and far between. When we do get out it is planned and executed like a small military operation. But that hasn't stopped us! We have been to Sea World twice, to a bridal shower, a wedding, an overnight stay in a hotel, out to restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and across town to visit friends and family for day trips. I hope as the girls continue to grow, we will still be mobile an expose them to many different things and places!



This weekend, we attended my friend Jen's wedding. It was beautiful and I got to catch up with a lot of my high school buddies. This is where the picture was taken :) Today we introduced the girls to their great Aunt Kathy and Uncle Nate! Soon (hopefully) I'll be posting more pictures to our photo album!!

No comments: