Friday, January 11, 2008

Christmas



Here's Rusty doing the lights on our Christmas tree!


Rusty and I enjoyed a nice Christmas Eve and Day with family this year. As it happened, my preceptors at work had the holdiays off...next year I won't be so lucky to have Thanksgiving and Christmas off in the same year.



Christmas Eve we spent time with both families, having lunch with my mom, grandma and siblings, including Robert home from a second tour in Iraq! Then we went to Rusty's grandparents who were in town for the holidays, for dinner. Talk about eating.... That evening Rusty and I opened our gifts to each other, a nice quiet end to our busy day.

Here's my family Christmas morning!

Christmas Day we slept in, went to my Mom's to open gifts, then to Rusty's parents then to the Grandparents for an early dinner (and more gifts!). We were also pleased to meet Rusty's parents new addition to the family, Webster. He is the cutest puppy!




Here's Rusty with Webster!