Friday, October 22, 2010

It's official!


Now that we are safely through 12 weeks...we are "officially" announcing our pregnancy (although most of you already know!) Yesterday and our 12 week check up everything looked great! I gave blood for the second part of the tests for Spina Bifida and Downs Syndrome. So far everything seems perfectly normal...except for the having twins part! I feel great so far. Haven't really been sick except when I'm hungry and have been going for long walks with Layla and doing prenatal yoga to stay in shape. (Hopefully that will help the cruise weight melt off..haha!) Rusty is already a very proud and involved daddy! Every week he updates me on the size of the baby and reminds me of all the things I'm not supposed to do or eat...lol!

This week we vacationed to the Bahamas on a Disney cruise. Yes! We vacationed AGAIN! But this will be one of the last trips for awhile (and probably the most restful and comfortable ones I will ever have again!!) We didn't do much but eat, sleep and lay on the beach...a perfect vacation! We visited Nassau and Castaway Cay, Disney's private island. Can't wait to take our 2 kiddos on the new Disney Dream! (Maybe 2012??) Gotta have something tropical to look forward to!


Right before we left for vacation we had a get together with some good high school friends! We all got together and had a delicious BBQ and brought our dogs...4 in all. It was definitely a full house. I had a great time and it was so nice to see everyone again!!

No comments: