Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So very thankful!

So, I know it is after Thanksgiving but I am feeling extra thankful today. I am thankful for many things, like great friends and family but most of all a wonderful husband and a growing family. We have much to be thankful for this year including a new job, our health and happiness.




We celebrated Thanksgiving this year with a group of friends, old and new. Our house was filled with about 20 people and lots of delicious food (and 3 toddlers...a good trial run)! It was great to have everyone together. Rusty had to work on Thanksgiving day but it was nice to grab a bite to eat together with family at my mom's house.


Last night we celebrated our friend Michelle's birthday at Benihana. It is a really good hibachi grill place...I definitely recommend it!!

No comments: