Monday, February 21, 2011

30 week update

After nearly a week on bed rest I had a check up with the doctor today. Everything is going well and the amount of contractions I'm having at this point are considered normal! I've been prescribed another week of bed rest until my next appointment and ultrasound. Then they will look at the babies and if things are still looking good they will consider changing my activity level and weaning down my medication for contractions. Either way, I'll still have to be very careful and take it easy..not an easy task but definitely worth it! Thank you to everyone for their kind thoughts and support!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there and rest :) Congrats again.

A Compassionate Calling said...

Try to enjoy it. How many times in your life do you get doctors orders to "do nothing"? OK, so maybe it's not quite like that, but watch movies and surf the net...and have a great time!

Rusty and Shelby said...

Thanks ladies :) I am trying to enjoy this...so far I've been able to catch up on so much I've been behind on! Better do it now I guess...lol!!