Monday, February 28, 2011

31 week update!


Well, another week down! At least 5 more to go!! At our appointment today everything seems to be going well with the babies and my contractions are under control with the medication they have me on.

Today the ultrasound tech estimated both girls to weigh in at 3lbs 6oz!! Now the real weight gain should start (at least for the babies!) We also got a nice surprise, baby "A" is now head down instead of transverse! I may be able to have the babies naturally instead of a c-section although time will tell! Here's hoping!

With all that good news you might think I'm off bed rest. I think all the excitement and anxiety of the day got to me. My blood pressure was elevated to the point I'm on bed rest because of it! Boo! Going back Thursday and hoping to be off restrictions!!!! Of course, when I got home my blood pressure was better than ever.

Today Rusty installed the car seats in the Fusion and we practiced putting the car seats into the double stroller. Seems like it would be easy but it's a tight fit! One more thing we can check off our to-do list!!

1 comment:

A Compassionate Calling said...

Good luck with your next appointment!