Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy 4th of July...



...a few days late! Here's a pic of the girls from Independence Day! The girls didn't get to enjoy fireworks this year but they got to enjoy their mommy. We had friends over to celebrate and shoot off fireworks. The girls, who usually go to bed about 7 and sleep until 1 or 2 am (yay!), changed up the routine and kept me sequestered in the nursery feeding them until about 10pm! Although I'm sad I missed fireworks, I can't really complain about extra snuggle time with my girls!!!



In other news: Audrey. Is. Mobile. She rolled over for the first time on her 3 month "birthday." Now tummy time is almost impossible because she has figured out how to get into a more favorable position! Madison remains content to hang out and just smile :)


Sunday will be my first night back to work. Nervous and anxious to leave my girls. Happy to be going back into society. Hoping like hell I can remember how to do my job after 5 months on bedrest/maternity leave!!! Daddy will be taking over childcare on the days I am working...I know he'll be great!

No comments: