Monday, March 7, 2011

32 week update

We had another appointment today and it looks like all is going well. I'm still on a modified bed rest but I'm able to get up a bit more than before. This week I'm going to get started on sewing the crib bumpers while I still can!!

The doctor also cleared me to get out of the house once or twice a week for lunch or any place I can go and sit and not do anything! At this point I'm losing the desire to go out and do a whole lot anyways! I'm trying to enjoy my mid-day naps as much as possible because I won't get much sleep soon.

This weekend I have a baby shower with my work friends and I'm SO looking forward to it! It'll be nice to get out and see everyone again.

3 comments:

A Compassionate Calling said...

You sew? I wish I could! It's a lost art. How did you learn?
Also, naps are the best.
I will leave you with a Charlie Sheen quote, "I’m sorry man, I got magic and I’ve got poetry in my fingertips, you know, most of the time, and this includes naps."

Rusty and Shelby said...

Yes I sew...well sort of! My aunt taught me how to sew when I was in middle school. I'm best at the most basic things like pillows so we'll see how this works out! It's not too hard if your sewing machine is working (which mine isn't!!!) lol. And yes, oh Charlie....!

Unknown said...

So glad that you are cleared for some time outside the house (but don't get carried away). I want my nieces to incubate as long as possible and come out chubby and healthy. Love to you both.